Sunday 2 April 2017

Vaidic Line Lavender Gloss Serum Review And Swatches Shopped from Nykaa** Nykaa Vaidic Line Serum Review

Hello, Everyone! Before going to today's topic I wanna Say that, I don't have any friends on my snap chats Please add me on that my Id is swetleena99.So I have bought some skincare and makeup stuff is using those products to my day to day life for giving you a good revie



..
..........
Today,s product is a serum.It is a brand called Vedic Line Lavender Gloss Serum.I have been using it since two months and ready to share a lot of thing about this serum.My bottle is quite empty now.I bought it from Nykaa.I do not hear about this product anywhere.First time I have noticed this brand on nykaa and reviews were good with the affordable price so that's the reason why I picked up.They have so many flavours of serum mine is Lavender.They also have Tejas serum, rose sandalwood serum, papaya serum, gold serum, pearl moisturisers, White glow serum and so on..




Packaging Of Vedic Line Lavender Gloss Serum:


It comes in this bottle body is transparent and a white cap is there.It does not have any pump.At the end of the product, it becomes little difficult to use.It takes a time to coming out the product from the bottle.

It is like Shalimar Coconut oil kind of cap.There is a tiny straw in the middle of the header from where the product comes out.The total cap colour is milky white.On the transparent body, there is a sticker where is written the company name The Vedic Line Lavender Gloss Serum.At the back, there is some info about the product like any other products.The container is made of plastic.It is 100 ml of product which Cost of Rs/-200.


What The Product Claims:

They say Non-oily, balances PH gets easily absorbed.Gentle on skin, daily use helps to protect skin from pollution, allantoin drying , dehydrating.It also says that Lightly apply on moist face.Ingredients it contains Water, Lavender oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin b3,gallantoin, vitamin A And Vitamin C.One thing it is not a chemical base product which is good.And all the ingredients are good for our skin vitamin C causes for skin lightning.Vitamin a prevents wrinkles, brown spots, smoothen rough skin, it gives youthful skin, Vitamin b3 Gives ceramides and fatty acids the two outer barriers of skin, reduce redness, pigmentation, darkspots b3 is great for dry to sensitive skin.It keeps moister inside and irritation outside.
................................................................................................................................................................
..
















My Experience With Vedic Line Lavender Gloss Serum: Click hereπŸ”š

I Have been using it quite long time now.I used it at night time after ctm or sometimes use it with my night cream.4 pea size of the serum is enough for my whole face.The pigmentation power is not good or high it is Ok Ok types.When I do apply it on my skin it makes me realise that I am using something which contains water I can feel it.Within few seconds it absorbed into skin.In my case, I could 'not find any difference instant.But when I woked up I can see some brightness into my skin.It does not moisturise my skin at all.At the same time does not give any dry feelings.Does not give any glossiness at all what The name claims that Vedic Line Lavender Gloss.Also smells like lavender but some harshness is mixed in it.After applying it disappears.This product is best for summers Because it controls sweat in a really good manner.After applying it my face does not sweat.Also, do not provide any soft or smoothness you will feel like normal but it gives a refreshing and calmness which you can feel it.It does not have any SPF so you can not use it on a bare face without an SPF.What the product claims that non-oily i completely agree with that.People who have oily skin or combo skin can use it without moisturiser , it really keeps you oil free which I like the most about the product.The product does not give any stickiness or patchiness on skin.It blends easily.Men and woman can use it one more thing is it does not give any kind of shine.As the product contains Glycerine, Which can be stuck the makeup so one can use it as a face primer also.It will give a good support under the base of the face makeup.The quantity is quite good according to price.After finishing it I would love to try their rose and sandalwood, pearl, diamond flavours.You would not feel dehydrating after using it.I like the Oil-free part of this product the most and did not find anything else which can be won my heart about this product.See the swatches


This is the product looks like.It is not too liquidy or thick.Contains gel-like consistency.Which is able to give a sweat free oil free skin, It also has the little bit of healing formula. Now see the After blending pic.




Highlighted Things About this Product:


*Absorb into skin quick
*Four pea size is good amount for blending into skin
*Affordable
*Easily Available in Nykaaa.
*Does not give any moisturization, smoothness, *Gives a Oil- free sweat free skin
**Use it as a Primer or base to extend the makeup power.
*Hydrating
*Dry skin should use moisturiser under it.
*Leaves a calm feeling on skin
*Use it on Clean face
*Under night cream
*Do not need any massage
*just lightly spread all over face and neck
......................................................................................................................................................................
.....



For me this product is Ok Ok type.But I sweats alot , this product can really work on that.So this is it for today.Will see ya soon in my upcoming post which will be on another exciting product.Still then keep healthy,e at healthy spread love❤❤And connect πŸ”Œwith me on Snapchat ,twitter, Instagram.Snapchat id :swetleena99
Click here to check and Buy

instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment