Friday 31 March 2017

Lipstick Review..Coloressence Color Your Spirit..Moisturising Lip Color Review And Swatches


















Hii..Everyone I feel very bad because I can not blog properly in this whole month because of I'm very, very busy with my studies.My exams are almost near, So I have to attend all my tuition, my college classes and I have to do my homework at the time, so I do not get much time for me, I'm very sad because For lack of time I can't do blog..Huhh!!! So that was the little story behind my disappearances.Now talk about beauty makeup what connect us.Summers is just here so all the best for sweating!! Drink a lot of water, which I promise myself for this whole year and you should also keep drinking lots of water.I am here to share with you about a lipstick which my recent pickup.And some of you are very interested about that Lipstick which I posted on Instagram also I got few messages about reviewing so I will share my experience about this.






Though I heard about it a lot but this is the first time I'm using this brand, It is affordable. A variant of colours they have.I choose the Nude kind of shade and I love the shade also.Pretty nude shade it is.But I the first time experience.It is a creamy lipstick it.The product quality is good.It does not react on my lips.Some lipsticks sweat in summer but it is not one of them still now from my observation.Packaging is very much handy and travels friendly.You can find it online, detailsBig bazaars and many makeup stores.Though it is an Indian  Brand so that's Good...You can find details about this product related to manufacturing, customer care no. everything you will find on the cover of the lipstick.It does not harm any animal.Coming on some details below:



About Packaging: 

It comes in a black printed case.Where the name of the product is written and you Can see, colour our your spirit and Moisturising lip colour is written over there...Case looks cute.But the lipstick is soo simple, it looks more catchy if it had the colouring design same as the case.But between the lipstick, there is a transparent plastic tube what connect the lipstick.For that, you can find that colour from outside.Also the lipstick own has a black matt body Coloressence is written on it.You can find every detail like company mail id and all information from the case which I really liked a lot.Now the Price is 199 Rs/- without shipping charges.I bought it from @Snapdeal.





Product Says:

A unique combination of jojoba oil & almond oil.This lip colour nourishes, protects, moisturises and is hypoallergenic.Voluminous the lips.Usage: Apply an even layer on the lips.Reapply to intensify the colour


Key Ingredients:

Vit E,  Shea butter, jojoba oil, almond oil, pigments.

It does not harm or tested on animals.
........................
.













 My Opinion About This Product:

The lipstick is herbal with affordable price which is good.Pigmentation is good.The texture is not liquid or oily or that much creamy but yet you can say it is a creamy lipstick.It is 4g of the product.Has a hint of floral fragrance  , which I do not like personally but it goes out after applying.One stock does not provide the proper colour so, you need to apply more than once for the proper colour.It moisturises lips.It has very mild glitter which is not pocky or chocky on lips also the sheer particles does not destroy the creaminess of the lipstick.as it is a nude so suits medium to fair.After applying 3-4 times its hard to find the colour on my lips, but gives a very hint nude shade.Which is perfect for dark eye makeup.This shade can be used by any ages.Also, formal occasion or casual outing or those days when we do not need lips on focus or using a dark bold lipstick.This kind of lip shade is perfect for those times.It stays quite some hours.It can't survive after a heavy meal.But snacks or dry kind of food does not destroy the colour.Also as it is a creamy lipstick so will transfer.As it is summer we should little careful about creamy lipsticks specially transpirable's.Las of all swatches lip and hand...






Highlighted Points:

  • Pigmentation is quite good
  • Does not long staying
  • Quality good
  • Mild glitter particles in it
  • Smells floral does not stay.
  • Under 200 Rs/-
  • Creamy lipstick
  • Doesn't transfer proof
  • not too creamy
  • Easily available
  • Affordable
  • Have to apply 3-4 or more time specifically for nude colours.
......
..


















I feel it is light fo my skin tone some more lightly hint of brown would be okay.I bought it with my own money, not a sponsored.Thanks all for your love.Keep supporting like this.If you want to know anything or any request please let me know in the comment section.Also, do not forget to follow me on Instagram i am super active on it.There is an amazing sell going on Nykaa And if you wanna buy CLICK HERE***
Hope you find it helpful stay glowing on summer see you soon...


1 comment:

  1. Bobbi Brown India carries such a variety of foundations! I found a shade that suits me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete