Monday 21 November 2016

Makeup-look/Birthday Special/Brother's Birthday special look..

I didn't set up my mind for any makeup look, which i can put in front of you but i thought why not?? So i did this look for my elder brother's birthday 🎊 party.And  we did so much fun in a short time. But yeaahh. The fun part was when we play holi with" Birthday cake".It means when we coloured each others face with cakes.

So now change the topic.Come to to days s
Simple makeup look for Birthday party.You can also follow the cleansing toning scrubbing and mustering process. I will widely discuss it in my upcoming Blog about skin care. But for today i only want to mention that this steps help us by giving a soft clear smooth clean and bright surface for makeup.. 

Firstly what i want to say is, it takes less time for prep your face for achieve this look.So lets get started. 

Firstly apply some moisturising cream because winter is coming and in india we get that hint. So we all need that moisturiser.I have used Essentials night cream. Although it is a night cream but also gives you some moister but not heavely moisturising cream. So i apply lill bit of this cream on my face.If you want a long lasting makeup then you can apply primer.But in this look i did not want a long lasting makeup.. Because it was a short time party.Click here for Giordani gold bronzing pearls review



Follow the steps mentioned below for achieve this look. 
So i just applied some moister in my face. Nothing more then it. And It is very help full for your skin dnt try to overlook. It gives you the perfect finish. 

Please excuse that expression. Because i never ever keep my face normal. I dnt know why? Probably its my habit. Ok moving on to the next step. 

I just applied some Foundation and blend it with the makeup sponge. After using foundation i just get a glowing even tone skin. I also dis not conceal because Very me foundation also give such nice concealer effect which rare to find. And even they are not budget friendly but very me is a budget friendly Foundation under 500 Rs/-.Also with such a nice glow even tone and concealed face. 


I also use some lip blam onto my lips. Also from Oriflame. It is another my all time favourite. 
Then ,what i did is i lined my upper eye through some black long liner. I used The one eyeliner stylo black eyeliner pen. It is really easy to use and you can use it in hurry. If you are not a good liquid eyeliner lover even then, also you can find this product help full. 

Even i also am not an makeup artist or something like that so i also get little bit of scread while it comes to the Point 👉 of liquid eyeliner. But i made somethimg long winged liner kind of shape. Which you also can do it better from me.. 💐😘😘
I did it in my style you can say.. Hehehihii
I drag this line long because it gives your eyes a looot of attention. And also looks pretty cool and classy. You can also take the help of some colouring tape for a nicely perfect line. But in this look i don't use any tape because i want to make it as natural as i can.

Here is some close view

For open up my look and some freshens in my look i have used some creamy white kind of colouring kajal. It also gives a nice effect you can see it in my final look. It also makes your eyes looks bigger. And if not want to make a bigger eye makeup look then use black khol in the place of White creamy kajal. 

Ahh!!  The next step is i used some blush into my apple of checks.I used the one duo pallate. The colour is pigmented and easy to blend and specially made for our skin tone. And the star product is highlighter. I love using this. it is so pigmented. The hilightning particles are so mild and micro which you cant see. But gives you A slightly creamy finish and well pigmented.Use it on your nose for head on your apple of checks and jawline.And also take it with your finger and slightly apply it as a silver or creamy silver kind of glowing shadow. Which looks so 
pretty. I love this. 


Lastly i applied some bold dark lip colour which is some berry sort of colour. This is from pure colour reng of is affordable travel friendly easy to carry. And colour pay off is so dark and creamy and pigmented.Soft not fully but creamy texture. 
Im in great love with it. 

Hope you liked it. If you like it then dnt forget to share like and give your comments.Amd what type of post you want just give me some hint. I definitely gonna try that for sure. Please excuse my flaws.And im not any makeup artist or professional so hope you can understand me. 😘💐
You can follow me in my facebook and instagram.Till then keep smiling sharing and do check. And give comments in my posts.It means so much for me. 


3 comments: